Nasirul Islam is a Milan and Dhaka based Documentary Photographer. Nasir Graduated in Accounting from London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) and later he Graduated in photography from Pathshala South Asian Media Institute,Bangladesh.
Nasirul defines himself a traveler and a storyteller, interested in using the visual medium to tell stories. He loves experimenting with different aesthetic, narrative and visual aspects, using both analog and digital media. Nasirul received the Fritt Ord Grant in 2016 for the project “Foniasophobia” . He had exhibitions in Bangladesh,Norway,Greece and Italy.
- Sestante Photoclub Gallery 2019, Italy.
- Dia Sotto Le Stelle 2019, Italy.
- DOK festival 2018, Norway.
- Pathshala 2016, Bangladesh.
- Blank Wall Gallery 2015, Greece.
- Pathshala 2014,Bangladesh.